Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Let the adventure begin!
I am leaving today for my first trip to India.  I'm super excited.  Subscribe to this blog to get all the updates, pictures, musings, etc.

People keep telling me that India will change you.  That it will overwhelm you.  That it is a huge sensory playground full of sights, sounds, smells, and sensations.  I say, "bring it on!"  I don't know that I am going to India looking to be changed- I think many people go there for exactly that purpose, but that isn't my intent, not on this trip, anyway.  I am going as an explorer, as a seeker, with a sense of playful curiosity.  While I am leading a yoga tour/retreat, I see myself as a tourist.  We will be traveling to 5 different cities, New Delhi, Agra, Amritsar, Varanasi, and Kathmandu (Nepal.)  I hope to sample a flavor of each of these areas, and I do expect I will take a little bit of India back home with me!

I invite you to join me on this journey.  Follow along.  I'm not sure how good our internet connection will be, but I will try to post at least once in/about each city- hopefully more.

Namaste!
The spirit in me honors the spirit in you.

Love, Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment